It's Cinco de Mayo, which is a favorite holiday for me. Who doesn't want a reason to drink margaritas and make guacamole?
Honestly, I cannot believe that we're in the month of May already. April goals didn't even happen last month; it was all that I could do to stay alive.
But I did get a lot done last month:
- I served on the planning committee for the Cayce Festival of the Arts, and we put on a successful event.
- The Mister and I celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary.
- I painted our master bedroom while the Mister was out of town.
- I helped host our final professional organization of the 2015-16 plan year, including handling registration and driving our speaker to his next destination.
- I completed another month's worth of massage class and homework, and I got promoted in jujitsu.
- And I launched my Etsy shop, Chasing Blue Jays.
Honestly, I'm surprised that I found time to blog at all, but I did actually get a couple posts completed as well toward the end of the month. So even though most of my goals for this month are still lingering from earlier in the year, I'm comfortable with that because sometimes you just have to deal with life.
Now, I'm ready to get back on track, because I still have huge things I want to accomplish this year, which means getting back on track with the baby steps.
Anyway, let's take a look at this month.
- Repeat Week 3 and continue running the Couch to 5K Program.
- Get three lists completed in my jujitsu notebook: Shime, Goshin and Oku.
- Give 10 massages between the May and June massage classes.
- Add four more items to my Etsy shop.
- Finish reading Retire Inspired by Chris Hogan; order and start reading Great by Choice by Jim Collins for my leadership event in June.
- Broadcast on Periscope twice a week.
I'm linking up with My So-Called Chaos and A Peek in Karen's World for the Monthly Goals party. Click the button to link up and join the fun.