Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you've read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. Y'all, I NEED to make these Cinna-mini cookie bites that Bakerella shared. They are so cute and bite-sized.
2. Shane from Whispering Sweet Nothings dusted off a post from her archives - Lies Bloggers Tell Themselves. It's a great read whether you're a newbie blogger or you've been writing your blog for years.
3. Those of us trying to get our exercise on know that we'd accomplish more if we got our sweat on early in the day; Rachelle at Livin the Sweat Life tells you how to get that workout done first thing in the morning.
4. This candy corn wreath that Lil Luna made is too cute. I need to carve some time out to make one of for our front door.
5. Food for Though from Tiny Buddha: Why Life is A Lot More Fun When We Stop Trying to be Perfect.
Want to play along? Link your Weekly Round-Up post here: