Happy Sunday, everyone!
Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you've read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. It doesn't make sense to update the dining room furniture until after we finish our kitchen/dining/living room remodel this summer, but I'm dying for a farmhouse style table. I've pinned several ideas and tutorials, but I'm particularly liking this one by Upcycled Treasures.
2. This post of "embarassing" Facebook photos that Nina at The Grand Adventures of Me was good for a few chuckles. I may just be inspired to do something similar soon.
3. Another project for when the remodel is finished. I will have some of these Citrus Stamped Tea Towels that Making Home Base featured on her blog recently. They'd make wonderful gifts, too.
4. Loving this yard art idea that Chelsea at Hello Miss Chelsea put together to feature her world travels. It's colorful and a great way to remember trips taken.
5. Laura from I Heart Planners has been running a little series on her blog to help taking control of the paper clutter. So far, it's been super easy, and having less paper about makes my home more peaceful.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below. Please comment after linking.
P.S. Don't forget that joining the Weekly Round-Up party earns you bonus entries in my Blogiversary Giveaway.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that's happening at High-Heeled Love.
Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email