I want to thank all of your who read the blog, whether you've been with since the wedding planning days or just stumbled by last week. Here's a quick look at the last five years:
- 2009 - High-Heeled Love was established on May 15.
- 2010 - The Mister and I had been married one month, and I was just beginning my wedding recaps.
- 2011 - I was glorifying my shoe addiction and sharing my kicks.
- 2012 - I was just returning from a little unplanned bloggy break with some Friday Confessional goodness.
- 2013 - Wino Wednesday was in full swing with a fun post about glassware.
And as a thank you, I'm hosting a giveaway of some my favorite spring-flavored Julep colors: Raegan, Peyton, Lexie and Marion.
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only and will close at 11:59 p.m. EST on May 18. This is NOT a sponsored giveaway; I purchased these polished personally. However, links may be referral links.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that's happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email