Happy Sunday, everyone!
Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you've read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. Back in the day, Mamarazzi's blog, Our Dandelion Wishes, was one of those that helped me get regularly blogging and networking...then she took an extended blogging break while her family went through the sometimes painful process of being a foster home and adoption. Now she's back with all kinds of cuteness. I especially enjoyed this week's post about her son and bee stings.
2. I believe I'm going to have to beg Holly from Bijou Lovely to stop posting about all kinds of lovely hand-dyed yarns as I don't have the time or money to purchase these for my stash right now. This week, she shared yarn she dyed herself, and I so want to try the process.
3. You can always count on Ricki Jill from Art @ Home to share some lovely decorating ideas, and I'm enamored with this post sharing beautifully lit lanterns in the home and yard.
4. Since I've started back with the Couch to 5K program this week, little running pushes and motivations have been on the radar. This post about the realities of running on the Rock My Run blog is so the truth.
5. This week was a hard week on our family for reasons I can't share here, but re-reading this Daily Truth, Look Back and Be Thankful, from the Brave Girls Club was really encouraging.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below. Please comment after linking.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that's happening at High-Heeled Love.
Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email