Happy Sunday, everyone! First, happy Easter!
Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos.
This party is all about sharing those fabulous blogs that you've read through the week and promote our blogger community. I hope it will help you use this party to find new blogs to read and build some new blogger friendships.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. I'm loving this post on The Art of Simple about learning from pain and pushing through for progress...and the post features beautiful artwork.
2. Love, love, love this DIY Sharpie Tea Pot as a Mother's Day gift idea from the Happy Housie. I'm not a mommy, but will someone make me one of these anyway?
3. There's a sobering post from Carolina Fireflies that reminds us that we aren't guaranteed a tomorrow, which I need a reminder of every now and then, after a friend of hers was affected by the deaths at the Rock-n-Roll Half Marathon last week.
4. Victoria from Lily loves Lola did her version of a Shoe Lust List last week, and I'm lusting after most of her picks.
5. Ricki Jill from Art @ Home shared a quick list of ways to add some Spring decor to your home, which I find inspiring and easy! Hope it helps you out.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below. Please comment after linking.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that's happening at High-Heeled Love.
Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email