Good morning, lovelies!
I hope that y'all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. It is definitely getting to be the time of year, where I have to give my skin a little help in the moisture department. This quick olive oil and sugar scrub, shared by Laura at La Caseta De Paper, is an easy natural way to do that.
Photo credit: La Caseta de Paper
2. Christina from Easily Entertained shared a wish list she put together based on Oprah's favorite things. I love some of these items as gift ideas. Isn't the idea of a cherry cordial nativity set the cutest?
3. As a young woman who works in an older man's field, it's important that I present the right image when I have sales calls, but I still want to be stylish. Because of this, I loved this post from Morgan at Makeshift Margaritas about long-sleeved dresses for the office that all cost less than 150 dollars. We gotta help each find the deals, right?
Photo credit: Makeshift Margaritas
4. I read a lot of Veteran's Day posts last week, but none touched me like this one, which was written by Mary from The Dudley Family. Mary's husband died in Afghanistan, and in this post, she recounts each of the service members who stood by her husband and family during that tragic time. (I went to high school with Mary and TJ, so their story always strikes close to home for me.)
5. I came across this list of things that people should take time to do again , written by Brianna at the Thought Catalogue, while blog-jogging this week, and had to share it. I bet everyone can find a few things on the list that they'd like to re-incorporate in their busy lives. Me? I want to start writing handwritten letters again, rather than text or email.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that's happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email