Sunday, November 3
The Weekly Round-Up 2013! Round 38
Good morning, lovelies!
I hope that y'all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads lately:
1. Amy at Rainy Saturday shared the relationship lessons she has learned in four years of marriage.
Maxabella Loves discusses how she has learned to help her children overcome their fears. Photo credit: Maxabella Loves
3. Take a little home tour with Katie from Loves of Life and learn how she sees memories around every corner she turns. Photo credit: Loves of Life
4. If you want to know how not to die in a horror movie, you need to check out this list of things thats McKenzie from Life and Lemons has learned from scary movies.
5. Danielle from Sweet Southern Girl is challenging herself to mail a letter each day this month and reconnect with the people in her life.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that's happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email