Sunday, September 8
The Weekly Round-Up! Round 30
Good morning, lovelies!
I hope that y'all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
I'm slowly but surely catching up on my favorite blogs, and these were my favorite reads lately:
1. Beth at Living a Goddess Life celebrated a birthday last month and shared some of her childhood dreams and new dreams for the future.
2. Taylor from The Daily Tay wished her parents a Happy 33rd Wedding Anniversary and shared some of their ideas for a lasting marriage.
3. Kristen from This Radiant Life is very brave and discusses her fears when it comes marriages and the statistics surrounding divorce. I've been married about the same amount of time as she has, and can certainly relate to her sentiments.
4. Dana at Wonder Forest is launching a new photography app that looks like it will be a lot of fun to play around with.
5. My Mister would be a happy camper if I made this buttery lemon cake with swiss meringue buttercream, which Laura at Caseta de Paper shared. Yum.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that's happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email