Sunday, August 4
The Weekly Round-Up! Round 25
Good morning, lovelies!
I hope that y'all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Welcome back for the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:
1. Lucky Number 13 is a wonderful blog to follow for beautiful photography. Last weekend, Amy wrote about her family tradition of gathering at her grandparents' house on Sunday afternoon. It reminded me a lot of growing up in Michigan and getting together with my family for birthdays and holidays at my grandparents' house.
2. If you're considering the move from Blogger to Wordpress, you should check out what Lisette from Northern Belle Diaries shares about the process. She gives some good advice and offers a couple resources for research before changing.
Fizzy Peaches whipped up last week. (You know we're a little granola at my house so natural homemade beauty tips are right up my alley.)
4. Victoria from Lily Loves Lola wrote a review of Pawsies, which are like onesies for dogs. I don't really have a need to purchase one, but I love when she shares adorable photos of her pugs.
5. Let's get a little more out of our tv watching time with the television fitness challenge from FITnancials. Of course, there are no commercials when I watch on Netflix, so I'll have to find another way to challenge that time.
Want to play along? Grab the button and link your Weekly Round-Up up below.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that's happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email