I hope that y'all have had a fabulous weekend so far. Yesterday, the Mister and I headed up the road to visit with my step-sister and her husband and to lay eyes on our new nephew, sweet baby TJ. He is a doll baby, and I'm in love.
This is the second week of the Weekly Round-Up linky party, hosted by me and Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite reads throughout the week so that you can find fabulous, new blogs to read.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to be friends with.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:.
1. I adored this blog post that Ashlie (from Painting Bliss) wrote about her grandmother's 91st birthday. Love the piece of art she created for her grandmother. What a thoughtful and beautiful gift!
2. I can completely relate to Vicki's (from My Vickilicious Life) thoughts on being disgruntled. It's so easy to just be irritated, but her post provided a little bit of an attitude check for me. I could certainly stand to let the little things go and just be more chill.
3. Last week, the Mister emailed me this tutorial on a DIY dog hammock for the car, created by Emily (from Merrypad). Now, I'm itching to make one for my pup. I think I need to buy a sewing machine first.
4. A quick shout-out to a fellow Palmetto Blogger, Carrie (from The Carrie Gland) shared her non-scale victories about staying hydrated. Her post was a nice little motivator to drink my water. I think the Non-Scale Victories, hosted by Life by Lex and KTJ Weighing In, on Thursdays might be a good little fit for me since I don't own a scale, especially in light of this week's Friday confession about that bridesmaid dress.
5. And just for fun, go meet the monkey friend that Nykki (from Nykki Talks Beauty) made at the zoo last week. Her five-year-old niece wouldn't let her take him home, but I don't blame her for wanting to. I think a trip to our zoo may be in order soon.
Want to join the fun? Grab the button and link your Round-Up post below.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that's happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email