I hope that y'all have had a fabulous weekend so far. We had crazy winter weather yesterday, that involved rain which eventually turned to hail. Needless to say, I stayed indoors all day.
As I mentioned last week, Miss Angie from My So-Called Chaos and I have decided to turn my weekly Round-Up posts into a linky party. We want this to be something that focuses on sharing our favorite blog friends and their fabulous blogs.
So, here are the rules:
1. Grab the button.
2. Write a little list of your favorite reads this week and why.
3. Link up below and go find some fabulous new ladies to read.
That said, here were my favorite reads this week:.
1. Miss Lindsey from Follow the Ruels decided that for Valentine's Day, she'd collect some of her friends' worst date stories, which is good for a few laughs and entertainment.
2. Beth from Living a Goddess Life calls it the way she sees it about body image in the media. She's right. And I love her viewpoint that we really have to stick together and love our body types no matter what we see in society around us.
3. For a simple and sweet photo, go check out Honey My Heart's Heart Shaped Balloon.
4. You probably know by now that coffee is the way to my heart, and I've been drooling over this Skinny Espresso Chocolate Mug Cake, created by Pamela from Pamela's Heavenly Treats. I love that she has a variety of mug cakes on her blog, which is nice when you don't need a whole batch of cookies or cake laying around the house to tempt you all week.
5. Finally, I usually try to share one post where I'm really proud of the writer for dealing with the hard stuff. This week, I have a lot of admiration for Chelsea from Hello Miss Chelsea for talking about how hard it can be to trust after being cheated on.
Okay! So let's see what's on your round-up! Will you share below which blog posts have been your favorite this week?
P.S. Don't forget to enter this week's Wino Wednesday giveaway.
Never miss a blog post. Sign up for email subscription to get a daily email with everything that's happening at High-Heeled Love. Don’t miss out! Sign up here.
Subscribe to High-Heeled Love by Email